In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Meet George!

In the last few years, when we go to Brown County we like to buy something as a memento from our little trip.  Something artsy.  This year, it wasn't a hand-made item, but something My Shug has wanted for a couple of years, and we don't see them very often.

 Not the best picture, but meet George! The store proprietor told us that was his name.  He also said he is going to order another one as he will miss him!
Cindy Bee

7 comments:

  1. Cindy, Tell your Shug that George is the lastest rage. I like it. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL George has more points than any deer my hubs has been sitting in a tree waiting for a chance to fill our freezer with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, Cindy, And it was so nice of you to give him such a lovely new home:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy