In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Monday, July 20, 2015

More Technical Difficulties! Augh!

 Hi everyone. Just popping in to say hi and to let you know that I am OK.   I  have been extremely busy. I was getting ready to do a blog post tonight when my computer started acting up. When I type the letter A it highlights what I have typed, instead of typing the letter a, then deletes what I've typed. So I cannot log into anything because all of my accounts have the letter a in them   So now I am having computer technical difficulties.  I tried to  update my blog on my phone in that wasn't working very well either.    If I can get my computer fixed I will be blogging again.   I've never cared much for windows eight or my new laptop so we'll see what happens

Cindy Bee

3 comments:

  1. Apparently I'm having control key issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart . . .better days are just around the corner . . . I know it's so:) I do hope that everything is better with your sister-in-law problems. Here's wishing you a day filled with sunflowers, buzzing bees and soft lovely crochet yard to busy your hands and heart:)
    Come over I'm having a Give-A-Way, maybe you can enter using your phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have missed you Cindy...thought you have had so many things happening in your lives that you needed a break. Take care and blessings to you, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy